In the Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) fantasy role-playing game, alignment is a categorization of the ethical and moral perspective of player characters, non-player characters, and creatures. It has been applied to Undertale to quickly give the ethical and moral perspective of OCs to readers.
- Lawful: Rules matter more to me than individuals.
- Chaotic: Individuals matter more to me than rules.
- Good: Other people's well-being is more important than my own.
- Evil: My own well-being is more important than other people's.
- Neutrals: My opinion of what is more important is determined on a case-by-case basis.
All items (9)