* This page needs tidying up, my deary~
* After all, unfortunate things happen to messy places.
To meet the UTOC wiki's quality standards, this article may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
This article contains art that has not been correctly credited. Credit the original creator of the piece or face having them removed.
* The author of this article is hard at work writing this article, please don't make it any worse.
* Be good, alright?
This article is still being worked on. You can help the Undertale OC Wiki by expanding it.
"I am but a 'mere' concept."
Describe Clementine here.
Clementine is a passive and omnipresent observer to the Undertale AU. She is Mary Sue like-
Hey, don't call me that!
Clem? Where did you come form?
HA! I knew you are gonna write a page about me, so I came to make sure you don't do something stupid.
Fine, fine. But still, you are very Mary Sue like.
Is rubbing salt onto my wounds funny to you?!
I'm saying the truth!
Can we just fucking move on?!
The fourth wall breaking 'Mary Sue': A History.) Biography
Ahem. Apologies for losing my composure back there.
You are acting very bipolar right now, just so you know.
Anyways, she came from a non-Undertale related universe and took great interest in the Undertale Multiverse/omniverse.
The plot really intrigues me, and so many different characters and AUs are really fun to explore.
She is a true neutral, uncaring if one is evil or good. She has no true values, and isn't afraid to bend the rules-
-or break them.
For her appearance, what you are seeing right now is how she usually looks like. But, it's definitely not her true form, which even I don't know what it looks.
Long story short, my original creator decided to make me a Mary Sue like character but couldn't find an appearance for me, so they just decided to make me a shapeshifter. Quite an idiotic idea, if you ask me. If you don't spend time on your own creation, you shouldn't even create them in the first place.
She has appeared in various places and present during many important events around the Undertale universes, but it is noted that no one seems to notice her presence. She is usually seen in a corner or the background, and unless she wants you to notice her, you will not even be able to realize that she is in the same room as you.
Well, that is my favourite ability.
Almost no one truly knows what her backstory is, not even me, her current owner/author. So, mind telling us your story?
Oh. guess she's just really not up to writing about this then.
Well. As far as I know, she was abandoned by her previous authors and left in empty/half\-completed worlds by numerous owners because she didn't have enough potential/was too cliché. She went through god knows how much lifetimes, timelines, and worlds, trying to find a place where she belongs, but never finding one. Then, I found her and adopted her as my own creation. Something else happened, but I don't know what. Even I don't know the full extent of her backstory, so maybe someone else can ask her that one day-
I'm back. Is there anything I missed?
My Profile ) Profile
My wardrobe ) Appearances
She wears a hoodie and loose pants-
It's comfortable. There is no need to judge.
-and a tool belt full of random stuff-
Actually, it's full of grenades, magical potions, and other useful tools.
-hanged around her torso.
She wears a bandana to cover her face and colour changing sunglasses that covers her eyes because she thinks it looks edgy-
It's called hiding your true emotions, you imbecile.
-and her hair is often messy and dishevelled (mainly because she is too lazy to take care of it) (I like to call it saving energy) and she also wears combat boots.
Is it truly neccesary to add this category?
Isn't that very self explanitory? I wouldn't care for anyone who doesn't bother to get to know me to know my personality, anyways.
But we have to fill this out in order to-
N o .
A very cringy and redundant rundown of things I can do ) Abilities and Powers
So uh...even I don't know everything about her.
Well, sucks to be you.
But, I did decipher a lot of her abilities with her time under my possession. Here, let me list for you:
- Hacker - Where she summons a keyboard and hacks reality by changing and altering it's coding. Well, technically, every power ever fits under this category. But oh well.
Erm, I think we need a comparison scale of some sort. This Is too common of a skill.
(For comparison, The average code altering OC, such as Error or XGaster is an admin of the system that knows a certain amount of coding and knows how to code using features already built into the system, while the more powerful OCs are your average hacker. If that is the case, she would be one of the most experienced and skilled hacker on earth. She has all the powers of a game dev + creator, and the only disadvantage she has is that she doesn't exist in our reality)
- Universe jumping - She can travel from anyplace to anywhere. This also includes, but are not limited to, universes, alternative multiverses, alternative omniverses, so on and so forth.
Wait, alternative omniverses exists?
Yup. If there are characters that can travel between multiverses, then they're going to create a story outside of the multiverse, which gives people chances to make alternative versions of that story. For example, Underverse is a story that involves multiple universes, so it happens on a multiverse scale. If someone creates an alternative version of Underverse, (For example, Naj universe, Swapverse, etc) and somebody makes a character than cam travel between those multiverse and goes on adventures, then they have a adventure happening on a omniversal scale. You can see how it goes on forever.
Ah, ok. That...was a long explanation. Anyways, let's continue.
- Story manipulation - Manipulating non-code worlds, same as the hacker ability.
- Blending in - Where she can become one with the background and become one with the scenery. When she uses this ability, no one can sense her presence, no matter how hard they try.
- Immortality/invincibility - Where she cannot die or be erased (
even if she did want to die, which is more than once.)
Personally, I think that's a curse.
- Copycat- Where she can copy other's abilities. Ok, I'll have to give it to you, this is definitely a Mary Sue ability.
I did not ask to be a Mary Sue, thank you very much.
- Soul protection - Basically immune to all sorts of soul attack- no hypnotism, no possession, none of that sort of thing. She also cannot be morphed into or copied by someone else.
- Anti Spectator - She can block other people's attempts to spy on her, people like Core! Frisk or Broken!Science.
- Fourth wall breaking - self explanatory.
Oh heeeeeeyyyyy isn't this just getting into very personal grounds that I would like to not step onto? Hell, who was the one who designed this damned template?
aaand back to casual mode.
Just a brief overview?
Okay, geez, no need to overreact...can you please put that knife down now?
Of course ^_^ ...
Oh dear. It seems like a few of my wards have managed to create an interdimensional demon while attempting to cook breakfast again. I'm afraid I'll have to leave.
Wait, what?! Clem?
Oh, she left. Guess that leaves me safe to write the rest of this article without her bothering me, I guess.
(Her two cents on people that no one cares about) Relationships
Yeah, no. I am not going to do something that Clementine should do herself. If you really want to know how she feels about a character, you can ask me on my message wall. Then again, not much people know that she exists anyways, so you'll probably get a lot more opinions than actual relationships. In fact, a lot of her relationships with different major Undertale characters will be almost the same as the audience as she is just an observer like any one of us.
(Random facts) Trivia
- (She cannot see what's written inside of brackets. Well, most of the time.)
- She has a bet going on with me. If she fights, then I win, so she won't try to fight as of current.
- She has extreme mood swings from being fully sane to going as crazy as an Omnicidal Maniac.
- She can drink and eat anything. One of her favourite things to do is to surprise a Sans by looking them in the eye and drinking an entire bottle of the condiment of that specific skeleton likes right after they try to surprise her by drinking a sip of that condiment. Other than that, she can eat the worst cooking a skeleton can give her without batting an eye.
- Her preferred food is ice-cream and she likes eating popcorn made out of damned souls of people in hell.
- She is kind of glitchy at times, as existing in a universe where you're not supposed to exist can cause quite a lot of damage on your source code.
- She is new to the section of the Omniverse with OCs.
- She is a true neutral at best, and chaotic neutral at worst. Of course, that can change.
- On her bad days, she would kill thousands upon millions of worlds just to quell her insanity/bloodthirst/anger.
- She is emotionally unstable.
- On her good days, she would create new and happy AUs and stop genocide routes.
- You cannot check her. She doesn't have a SOUL for you to check, but that's because she came from a different universe and operates on a different system other than the Undertale system, not because she's emotionless.
- She is afraid of her emotions.
- Her time in stories not written by her owners consists of mostly cameo appearances.
- She is a wonderful dancer and singer, but she only does so when she's alone. She will say she doesn't know/doesn't want to dance or sing when she is asked to around other people.
- She is a decent punner and has good enough jokes that some Papyrus personalities actually tolerates her puns.
- Her original omniverse is destroyed.
- Her current place of residence is an infinite laboratory built on a mountain existing inside of the void that only people with her permission can navigate. Otherwise, you will find yourself wandering the halls of the maze-like structure until the end of eternity.
- Under her sunglasses, in her default look, her pupils will change shape. It's round shape can turn to hearts or stars, but it's VERY VERY VERY rare that such a thing happens.
- When she's angry, the room temperature will drop a few hundred degrees and people in the room will have the urge to fall onto their knees due to the high pressure she exerts.
- She isn't affected by time.
- The sword she wears on her back can change into any weapon she wants. It also has auto regeneration in case it breaks and returns to her 5 min after every time it is taken away from her.
The sword is also sentient. It can float, talk, and turn into a human form, but Clementine considers it annoying.
- She can pull things out of thin air/via pocket dimension.
Random bad stories
These are either about her adventures or about one of her past life.
Insomniac - https://undertaleoc.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Bella%27s_Sword/Insomniac (Past life, mildly disturbing)
Clementine V.S the world of horror movie clichés - https://undertaleoc.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Bella%27s_Sword/Clementine_V.S_The_world_of_horror_movie_cliche (Adventure, mildly am using with some dark humor)
((This character in truth actually have a fluid/no true personality. Here is the explanations as to why -
Back again. I guess the aritcle already ended?
Are you sure you want to leave it like this? It's not entirely up to the wiki policy.
Yup. Leave it like that.
This page might be deleted.
...eh. I'm too lazy.
If you insist.
Alright, if there's nothing left for me to do, then I'm leaving again.
Wait...why is the title- CLEMENTINE! WHAT THE HELL?! Come back!-