Crisk is a Frisk Out!Code created by Reaper Bruh Sans. She was rescued by Goseyya to be used as part of an experiment involving the OmniStone. After using it to take out the Chara of Her AU, she bacame unstable due to its effects. Now, with the created Omnibook as a stablizer and the source of her new powers, she wanders throughout the Multiverse, protecting the AUs from Genociders and Destroyers.
Crisk was originally a Frisk from a Genocide Timeline, where the Genocider was Chara. As Chara about to finish her off, she RESET the Timeline, only for the killer to remain unaffected. It was when she was whisked away by Goseyya, who took interest in her determination and gifted her with the OmniStone as part of an experiment. When returned to her AU, Crisk used the stone to easily defeat the Genocider, yet she’s too late to save her world. To make matters worse, the stone has left her in an unstable state, as she’s on the verge of scattering within the consciences of multiple Frisks. Taking pity on her experiment, Goseyya took Crisk back in and created the OmniBook as a stabilizer to her entire being.
With the Book at hand, Crisk now travel across the multiverse to protect other AUs from Out!Code threats and Genociders.
Like Classic!Frisk, Crisk wears a sky blue shirt with a pair of horizontal magenta stripes. Over it, she dons a green hoodie coat, with its pair of yellow horizontal stripe. Crisk also wears grey pants with a pair of brown boots.
Crisk is easygoing and loves puns. She's also very determined to complete the task at hand, no matter what the circumstances.
Due to the effects of the OmniStone, she inadvertently inherent some of the personalities of the other Frisks in the Multiverse. Sometimes she's merciful (just like Pacifist!Frisk), genocidal (like Underswap!Frisk), or just plain unpredictable (like CORE!Frisk).
- Determination: Crisk's soul is more powerful than any sort of Determination with that she can use actions and she can create anything with Determination.(She usually doesn't use her soul's full capacity)
- 4th Wall Break: Similar with other beings she can 4th wall break, and can talk to the creators.
- OmniBook: ’A creation of Goseyya using the copy of “The Book of Frisks” (a catologue of every Frisk within the Undertale/Deltarune Multiverse) and the OmniStone. When combined, Crisk were able to use the knowledge and powers of any Frisk that she selected from the book itself. However, due to the potential dangers of the OmniStone, Several limiters were put in place:
- She cannot select more than 3 Frisks at the same time; any more would risk the destruction of the Body and the Imprisonment of the Soul.
- She can only use the selected Frisks for up to 2 mins; any longer would risk the loss of self as their personality’s will overwritten her own.
- As and extra means of protection, she cannot use the book itself for more that 10 mins. Afterwards, she have to wait an Hour in order to her to use it again.
- AU-Hopping: Crisk is able to hop between AUs.
Crisk loves to talk with her. She still sees Toriel as a mother.
Crisk thinks Chara is not bad because of her past.
She usually tries to talk with Gaster.
The one who save her life, twice.
- Crisk have to have the Omnibook within 6 ft. from her at all times. Otherwise, she could begin to destabilize and scatter across the consciences of infinite Frisks.
- Crisk has an theme now.Thanks to Creator Of Omni404.https://youtu.be/4dKn8T-jti4
- Crisk doesn't like cooking.
- She is embodiment of all Frisk's in the Multiverse.
- Crisk's birthday is 26 February.
- She loves 90's, Rock, Pop etc.
- Crisk loves AU themes.
- Crisk usually planting flowers, trees, etc. She says "This is for supporting life."
- Crisk hates pantomime. She thinks it is weird.
- Crisk doesn't like Genocide Routes, Violence, Cruelty and other malicious acts and concepts.
- Crisk loves to flirt with everyone.
- Crisk's favorite drink is milkshake.