This article contains art that has not been correctly credited. Credit the original creator of the piece or face having them removed.
Delta!Sans is a very laid-back character even after he nearly dies. Delta!Sans is also very over-confident. Almost the only difference between Delta!Sans and the original Sans is that he has absorbed the bravery soul and has gained new abilities. After defeating Omega!Chara he has gone to protect other universes from harm.
Delta!Sans has black liquid coming from his eyes stopping at the end of his chin. Delta!Sans also has two glowing orange dots in his eye sockets, making him seem more intimidating than usual. Delta!Sans has two orange gloves with one black heart in the middle of both of the gloves. They are somewhat similar to Asriel Dreemurr's gloves when you fight him. Delta!Sans also wears a white sweater, black trousers, and black shoes.
Delta!Sans is very serious, however, he is still very cocky (as Omega!Chara describes him).Delta!Sans can also get extremely emotional when Chara starts talking about Frisk and how Chara has gained complete control over Frisk's body. Delta!Sans is almost never seen to be joking around, and with the soul, he has absorbed, he has become braver. Unlike normal Sans, he is able to talk in a voice not his own. This is through the soul of bravery.
Powers and Abilities
Sans has gained many new abilities after absorbing the bravery soul that Asgore passed to Sans before being slain by Omega!Chara, along with Flowey. Delta!Sans is more durable and able to survive more fights than most of the Sanses. Delta!Sans can usually block any attack with his hands. Delta!Sans can also summon Gaster Blasters. However, they are improved and their jaws have gotten larger. Their jaws are colored orange to represent bravery. Sans can now get into close combat without getting hurt too much and can deal more damage than most Sanses. Delta!Sans is also very good at kicking, like shown in the creator of this AU's animation, Delta!Sans has been shown to kick Omega!Chara in the chin and stomach.
- Delta Blasters: Delta!Sans'Blasters like Classic Sans about the apperance. But It's charge, and blast out orange blast in a very short period, deals massive damage.
- Delta Jet: Delta!Sans equips a blaster on his back that boosts his speed greatly and lets him fly. The jet is breakable and DeltaSans will fall down if it's destroyed.
- Soul / Fanta Form: Delta!Sans activates this form if close to defeat, turning fully orange. This form can unleash devestating attacks that normally turn the tide of battle.
- Saitama Punch: Delta!Sans punches the opposer/enemy with a powerful force, dealing big damage and knocking them backward a far distance.
- Faster Blaster: Delta!Sans fires a gaster blast from his mouth. It's the same as a normal Delta Blaster, but faster and stronger. However, it has less range.
- Au Hopping: Delta Sans can Au hop but is not very good at it as seen in episode 2
EP 1: Ultra!Tale EP#1
EP 3(Part 1): Ultra!Tale The Finale P.1