* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
The Anomaly is an multiversal travellering outcode being who goes around AU collecting various human and monster souls and relics for unknown purposes. They lives in an anti-void known as the "Dark Nexus", a place that has wormholes connecting to nearly almost the entire Undertale Multiverse. They always accompanied by their two assistants, which are yet to be named.
They are a mysterious character that have being collecting various relics from several AUs and from AUs unheard of.
They are a myterious, cunning, some what merlcless and deep down sad. They wish to regain they "Ture form" and return to their "home", so they can have their their "Happily ever after".
- Telekenisis: Moving objects or living beings with only the power of there mind.
- Soul-shatter: Instantly shattering the soul of being by closing the plam of there right hand. They can also unshatter a soul by opening the plam of there left hand. They can only use this ability when they use telekensisis on their target. Doesn't work on corrupted souls or glitched souls or soulless vessels.
- Soul-change: Changing the soul of a being to a different type of soul. For example, they can change the soul of a human into a soul of a monster or can turn the soul of a monster into a soul of a darkner. They also use this to change a human into a human/monster hybrid or a human/darkner hybrid. It only works on souls that they have shattered. This ability also drain most of their power, hence they rarely ever use it.
- AU-warp: Having the ability to travel to any AU by creating a wormhole to the AU they wish to travel to. They only use this once per day and only with a powerful relic in their posseion.
- SAVE and LOAD: Like Omega Flowey they can save and load the file of the timeline they are currently in, allow them to take advantage of their oppoents. They can also overwrite the save of their oppoents.
- Mimic: The ability to copy the speical attack of their oppoents. They only use this when they have seen the special attack in action and when they are in the possesion of a relic.
- The ULTIMATE RESET: Their most powerful attack of all. With this ability, they can reset an entire AU back to zero, erasing the progress of the AU, the memories of its inhabitains and deleting all outcodes or people that don't belong in the AU form existance. This ability can only occur when they are in possession of multiple relics and six of the most powerful human souls in the multiverse. If this ability were to fail however, it could destroy the entire AU and erase it complelety from existance along with any memory of it's existence.
- They are based on the line form sans's genocide route battle where sans talks about an anomaly that is causeing timelines to stop and start, back and forth.