Undertale OC Wiki
Advertisement
Alphys.png
* Umm... H-hey, I couldn't see a thing!

* This article would benefit from the addition of an image.

* B-but it's okay!

* You can upload a picture to this article by going to the Upload page and selecting the file you wish to add to the wiki. Images that are of the .JPG format cannot be uploaded, and the file must have a proper name to be admitted.

Trisha Dings is the only daughter of W.D. Gaster, and sister to Sans, Papyrus, and Draco Dings. She is much like Draco, but has a dark blue Soul, with bits of pink after staying in UnderLust for so long. She prefers the color blue, instead of the red Draco enjoys. Her brother di[glitch in file].

Profile

Appearance

She looks like Draco, just with longer hair, and no hat. She also doesn't wear gloves, as she doesn't need to hide the fact that she made her clothing through Object Creation, one of her powers.

Personality

Do.......do I even have to explain? She was in UnderLust for a while, you know, sex incarnate? *sigh* Fine *clears throat* Here we go.

Trisha, much like Draco, has billions upon billions of personalities, but the one she uses the most, even more then her own personality, is Lust!Trisha. That's right, after spending a few years in not only UnderLust, but in the Lust Realm(Demon Realm for Lust Demons and such), she's got her heat(you know, like cats and dogs? It effects all monsters, but it's usually like a cycle) in high gear, 80% of the time. During the other 20%, she's fairly normal. She can hold an actual conversation for a while. Once her heat kicks in, she's got 2 minutes to say bye and get into UnderLust or the Lust Realm, before she loses control, and rapes just about everyone. She's nice when she's not in heat though, and she is working on that. She knows how to control her body, so she's trying to get it to where it's 50/50.

Powers and Abilities

TBA

Trivia

  • When I say fuckbuddy, I mean fuckbuddy, when Trisha's in heat, and Draco is in the vicinity. Don't get all confuckled.

Notes

To anyone who wishes to use this OC, ask first. I don't appreciate anyone using my OCs without my consent, so please, ask me before you use this OC.

Advertisement